Working for you – May 2020
In order to keep on offering quality services to their customers, CFL carry on with maintenance, modernisation and extension works on the Luxembourgish railway network. These railway infrastructure works require the closure of certain railway segments in order to permit that these can be performed safely and swiftly.
Line 10 (Luxembourg – Mersch – Troisvierges – Gouvy)
- from 3rd May to 12th June 2020: night eingeering works between Luxembourg and Diekirch on Monday to Friday nights
- on the weekends of 9th & 10th May and 16th & 17th May 2020: between Luxembourg and Diekirch
Line 30 (Luxembourg – Wasserbillig – Trèves)
- on the weekends of 9th & 10th May and 16th & 17th May 2020: between Luxembourg and Oetrange.
Line 60 (Luxembourg – Bettembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette – Pétange – Rodange)
- from Saturday 30th May to Sunday 7th June 2020 included: between Esch-sur-Alzette and Rodange
Line 70 (Luxembourg – Pétange – Rodange – Athus – Longwy)
- on the weekends of 16th and 17th and 23rd and 24th May 2020: between Luxembourg and Pétange
Due to COVID-19 situation, the timetables are adapted accordingly and train traffic is reduced: the CFL recommend their customers to check the timetable information via the CFL mobile app and on www.cfl.lu before leaving.