Working for you summer 2019
In order to keep on offering quality services to their customers, CFL carry on with maintenance, modernisation and extension works on the Luxembourgish railway network. These railway infrastructure works require the closure of certain railway segments in order to permit that these can be performed safely and swiftly.
Line 10 (Luxemburg – Troisvierges – Gouvy)
Closure of the section of the line between Ettelbruck and Diekirch as well as between Ettelbruck and Troisvierges
- from Saturday 24th August until Tueday 17th September 2019 included
Closure of the section of the line between Luxembourg and Ettelbruck
- from Friday 27th September (from 10PM onwards) until Sunday 29th September 2019 included
Line 30 (Luxembourg – Wasserbillig ‒ Trier)
Closure of the section of the line between Oetrange and Trier
- from Saturday 24th August until Sunday 8th September 2019 included
- weekend 14th and 15th September included
Closure of the section of the line between Luxembourg and Oetrange
- weekend of 28th and 29th September included
Line 60 (Luxembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette – Pétange – Rodange) and Line 90 (Luxemburg – Bettemburg – Thionville – Metz – Nancy)
Closure of the section of the line between Luxemburg and Bettemburg
- from Friday 19th August until Friday 23rd August 2019 included.